Harassment and discrimination are unacceptable practices and are incompatible with the standards of our organization, as well as being a violation of the law. We take complaints and claims very seriously and, if one is proven, disciplinary measures will be applied up to and including termination of employment or tenancy from Skyline.
- Everyone associated with Skyline has the right to live or work in an environment free of discrimination and harassment.
- Managers and supervisors in particular must foster an environment respectful of human rights and should address potential problems before they become serious.
- Everyone associated with Skyline has the responsibility to support human rights and equality.
- We will provide services to assist staff, tenants, investors, and anyone else who is a part of the Skyline community seeking human rights protection.
- We will ensure everyone associated with our organization receives ongoing education on human rights.
- The ultimate responsibility for a healthy and inclusive housing or work environment rests with Skyline.
Our Human Rights policy applies at every level of the organization and to every aspect of the workplace environment and employment relationship, including recruitment, selection, promotion, transfers, training, salaries, benefits and termination. It also covers rates of pay, overtime, hours of work, holidays, shift work, discipline and performance evaluations.
SkyDev plans 704-suite development in Owen Sound, Ontario
On March 14, 2022, SkyDev purchased land for a new residential development on Georgian Bay’s eastern shore.
SustainableBiz.ca: Rental housing & sustainability
SkyDev’s social and environmental sustainability initiatives were featured on SustainableBiz.ca.